The Wonder & Excitement Of Dance
At Miss Maria’s School of Dance your child will be exposed to all the wonders, excitement, and joys of dance. We are a recreational dance school offering classes for students ages 2 through their teens in:
- Creative Movement
- Jazz & Musical Theater Jazz
- Hip Hop
- Acro & Tumbling
Dance classes began in September, but we’re still accepting registrations for classes that are not yet full. Open classes that are currently accepting enrollment include:
- Tumbling/Gymnastics – Thursday’s 10:15 am – 11:00 am for ages 2 to 3; Thursday’s 11:00 – 11:45 am for ages 4 to 5; Thursday’s 1:45 – 2:30 pm for ages 3-4.
- Hip Hop Tumbling – Thursday’s 2:30 – 3:15 pm for ages 4 to 6.
- Jazzy Hip Hop – Monday’s 11:00 – 11:45 am for ages 3 to 5.
- Hip Hop – Saturday’s 10:30 am for ages 6 to 8; Saturday’s 11:30 am for ages 4 to 6; Saturday 12:15 pm for ages 8 to 12.
- Ballet, Tap, Lyrical, Modern, Acro (Ages 9 & Up) – Intermediate/Advanced Lyrical on Monday’s at 7:00 pm; Intermediate Tap Friday’s 4:45 pm; Friday’s 6:00 pm Modern; Ballet Saturday’s 12:30 pm; Modern Saturday’s 1:30 pm; Acro Saturday’s 1:15 pm.
Miss Maria’s School of Dance: Our Philosophy
Patience, encouragement, and positive reinforcement are the tools we use to nurture a child’s love of dance. Our studio environment fosters respect and self-confidence, and our class structure encourages both creative thinking and self-expression.
Come & Observe a Class
You’ll quickly see how our teachers’ passion is reflected in their teaching style. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself dancing in your seat — their energy is contagious!
You Voted Us “Best Dance School” 3 Years in a Row
“Thank you for inspiring and caring about our children. Your classes are the right mix of teaching while also maintaining the joy of movement and dance.”
“Great place for kids to learn and enjoy lots of dance styles. Just the right balance of fun and learning. The studio includes a personal training facility for adults.”
“We absolutely love it here!! Both my girls have been dancing now for three years. I have found the instructors to be patient and respectful of the children as well as there families. Miss Maria is an exceptional teacher, one who loves what she does and who she does it with.”
“Thank you again for a fun year – My daughter looked forward to this class every week and it was one of her favorite activities. She learned so much and you truly made it a fun experience for her!!”
“I wanted to thank you for a wonderful year. My daughter very much enjoyed herself. She had a great time with you and has learned so much.”